sábado, 18 de abril de 2009

Seventh son of a seventh son

Séptimo álbum editado por Maiden, lanzado en 1988.

Can I play with madness? Of course...




CAN I PLAY WITH MADNESS?
(Smith, Dickinson, Harris)

Give me the sense to wonder,
To wonder if I'm free.
Give me a sense of wonder,
To know I can be me.

Give me the strength to hold my head up,
Spit back in their face;
Don't need no key to unlock this door,
Gonna break down the walls,
Break out of this bad place!.

Can I play with madness,
The prophet stared at his crystal ball.
Can I play with madness,
There's no vision there at all.
Can I play with madness,
The prophet looked and he laughed at me.
Can I play with madness
He said you're blind, too blind to see...

I screamed aloud to the old man,
I said: Don't lie, don't say, you dont know!
I say: You pay for your mischief,
In this world or the next!
Oh and then he fixed me with a freezing glance,
And the hellfires raged in his eyes;
He said do you wanna know the truth son?
I'll tell you the truth:
"Your soul's gonna burn in a lake of fire."


No hay comentarios: